Monday, April 21, 2008

Almost done...

School is almost over. I can’t believe I have been here for nine months. Life is flying by faster than I can hold on sometimes, but the times I do grab hold are amazing. I can’t believe how much I have been blessed here this year. The friends I’ve found along the way are absolutely amazing. I can see God’s hand moving in my life this semester to bring the people into my life that He did. When I got here, I was terrified. I knew no one, but through a series of seemingly coincidental events, I have come to make some of my best friends here. Good thing I ascribe to the “you can have more than one best friend” philosophy. Otherwise I would be in some trouble. So yep, here is another “friend” post and if you’ve been reading my blog for any amount of time you know I can get sappy….but I won’t J I just wanted to say that all of them are great and crazy, which makes them a ton of fun…im praying for all of you in the last few weeks of school…and as for all you other awesome friends out there, I’m planning on seeing most of you within the next few weeks!! Here are some pics...sadly not everyone went that night...

No comments: