Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mid-point of the Semester

So a few new things have happened in my life...i got my hair cut...like 7 inches off, and i got my new phone...woowoo!! Let's see, what else....O, Im getting an A in psych!!! That's extremely exciting to me. Im doing well in all my classes but that was the one that seemed to give me some trouble. This semester is hitting the mid-point, and im starting to hit the "I WANNA GO HOME" point, not that i don't love it here...i do. i just want to go see everyone for like a weekend and come back. Hopefully Christmas comes fast enough. Don't really have a ton of time, but i thought i'd put some pics up here since i can't put them on facebook too often
Yep...its me with my new hair...
These are the ppl i go to church with on Wednesdays...aaron was trying to get all of us in on his phone.
Here's my crazy group after Fall Festival...Rachel thinks she looks like a nun...

Look we took a nice one!!

We had a little too much fun...

No comments: