Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Around my mind and back again

Another week is upon us...and im just tired. This week is Missions Conference which is great. This is definitely the biggest missions conference i have ever seen with about 45 missionary families present. It really is amazing to see it all.

So the highlights of my week so far. Well there was church on Sunday. When one of the guys i go to church with asked the kids how many gods there are, a little boy answered...three, Peter, James and John. Then Monday morning, between my super roommates, we had an alarm going off every 5 blessed minutes from 5:15 to 6:45. I was very tempted to rewire their various alarm systems (or in other words break their cell phones). Then something very exciting happened on Monday. The wonderful people of WCBC managed to surprise me with the college care Walmart gift card. Usually i know when it's coming because sneaky little me reads the bulletins they send me, but the didnt put it in the bulletin this time, so it was a total surprise! Hmmm...so its tuesday and nothing spectacular or noteworthy has occured so far....o wait, my dad did call me and tell me that there is a possibility of him going to California with the red cross to help with disaster relief, but thats all. I hope any of you dedicated readers (if any of you are left) have had a wonderful week!

No comments: