Wednesday, December 05, 2007

12 days of Christmas...




So as i said, i would include pics of my floor when everyone finished decorating their door... so it begins with these banners to announce our theme... On the first day of Christmas, Marantha gave to me, a dorm sup in a fir tree...
On the second day of Christmas, Maranatha gave to me 2 concrete mixers...ok these are really from Culvers...
On the third day of Christmas Maranatha gave to me, 3 pairs of nylons....
On the fourth day fo Christmas, Maranatha gave to me 4 paper passes...
On the fifth day of Christmas, Maranatha gave to me 5 days of finalsOn the sixth day of Christmas, Maranatha gave to me 6 blow dryers running
On the seventh day of Christmas, Maranatha gave to me 7 girls a-shoppingOn the eighth day of Christmas Maranatha gave to me 8 couples skatingOn the nineth day of Christmas, Maranatha gave to me, 9 cups a-brewin'On the tenth day of Christmas, Maranatha gave to me 10 nurses studying

On the elevnth day of Christmas, Maranatha gave to me 11 guards a lurkingOn the twelveth day of Christmas, Maranata gave to me 12 trains a chuggin'

No comments: