Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Go. Read this book. Right now.


I read the book The Perfect Love by Ruth Myers.  It was incredible.  It highlights the love of God in a way that does not negate the importance of the holiness of God, which I have found to be a problem in many books about the love of God.  It was written in a way that holds your attention well.  This is a book I was able to pick up night after night and find something that I could learn from it.  This book was not just written about the love of God, it was written by someone who has lived it.  Myers is a woman with wisdom that amazes me.  Reading this book felt like an everyday meeting with a mentor.  This is a book I have already recommended to friends, and I recommend it to anyone who desires an honest look at the love of God. 

I received a copy of this book through the Blogging for Books program.  I was not required to write a positive review.

 Buy it here

No comments: