Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life Lately...

Hmmmm...so life lately could be summed up in a few words...what? huh? wooo! ummm? lol Lots of things are going on. Car broke down, car got fixed, is car fixed? who knows. I guess i'll answer that question in the next few days. Tutoring is going well. I'm learning fun new ways to teach different subjects, and teaching myself new games as I make them up for my kids :) Then there's my new retail job. I pretty much love that. I never knew that I would love retail, but it's pretty awesome. I just wish I had a few more hours each week.

My amazing brother got me a new phone. He's pretty awesome. He's basically the coolest brother ever. I now have an electronic leash to the rest of the world at all times. Not sure how I always feel about that.

There are a few down dips on this roller coaster of life, but this isn't the time or place to talk about them. Overall, my life is basically as amazing, except for those few unsavory parts that aren't. I find it interesting that Obama won on his platform of change. Change is awful. Even when it sounds good at first, it usually ends up causing tension and irritation. Yay change! :-/ lol

No comments: