Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tears and heartache

What happens to people???

Why is it that some people live for God forever and then turn and run so far away from Him that you can never tell they were ever close to Him...i guess its that verse in 2 pet. 2:20, "For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning." It just breaks my heart. I just want to cry. Sorry i just saw some stuff from some people i used to really love that just hit me like a 600lb brick in the face. I just pray that it never happens to me. I never want to be known as the girl that "used to live for God," or that girl that "was on fire once upon a time." I know that no one is above falling and only by the grace of God i am what i am. I am still praying for them, and i still want them to come back. It seems like to me once you know what is wrong and you do it, you feel so rotten that you do it more just cause you want to be numb. but once they are numb they do it so they can feel something.

Why is it that when we have everything we need, we aren't happy with it, and we just want what the world can offer? I do it too. I always think that the grass is greener. The world is always happier...until their "sin for a season" is over. Why is waiting for what God has so hard??? Why are we so impatient as a human race...i get so depressed thinking about it....i know God is crying too.

***pray for a girl at school she has had 2 seizures today...she is a freshman and it has to be really scary for her and her parents.***

No comments: