Saturday, September 30, 2006

We came out alive

So last night i went to a cornmaze. I have never been to a cornmaze in my life, but it sounded like fun. Well, as much as walking around a giant cornfield and getting lost could be. I am not the type of person that likes to get lost. After my dad lost me at a baseball game when i was little, i like to know where i am and exactly why i am there. That's probably why i can remember directions so well sometimes, so if i get stranded i know my way out. Anyway, in a cornfield, there aren't too many distinct landmarks. The only thing that let us know we were even going the right way was occasionally we would stumble upon a white post with a red number on it. When we passed post number 6 for the second time i was getting a little nervous. We did make it out alive. No one killed us and we didn't kill each other although there were a few times we were getting close. It would have been so much more fun if it had been haunted. You know people dressed up in scary costumes that jump out and scare you so bad you wet yourself . We did successfully make it out and back on the buses to go back to the dorms. i slept past my alarm this morning which meant i had about 30 minutes to get ready for visitation. It is a hair up day. I never used to wear my hair up cause of the super retarded birthmark i have on the side of my neck. I still don't like hair up days, but they're my only option when i wake up late....or my roommate or my RA takes forever in the shower. Well, gotta go got a bunch of stuff to do.

No comments: