Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Quick Update

Spring break is around the corner...really, we leave tomorrow, and then after a ten hour car trip (eight and a half if the spedometer's broken lol) i will be home!!! I can't wait to get out of the car, go to my church, and see all my friends from home...except of course for the ones at college...kate and ashley :'( I might even get to see heidi on Friday, if i can convince ppl they want to go with me at 2am...

Well, a quick update on my aunt. My dad called me last night and told me that they think the cancer has moved to her brain. They are planning to remove her kidney in a week or two, and they are hoping that will slow the growth of the cancer, but they told her there isn't really treatment for kidney cancer. Please pray for her salvation!! It is on the top of my prayer list, and i hope you would add it to yours. My dad is taking it hard, but doing well. Pray for him as well.

No comments: