Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sometimes we do stupid things

Have you ever done something that looked really fun, so you did it, and then later you realized it was really stupid, but you would probably do it again it a heartbeat, given the right precautions. Well, i did something along those lines last night. Nothing really astounding or breath taking although afterwards i did feel like i might hurl. Here's what happened, Heather and i had to go park her truck in the pit (the really retarded parking lot that our dorm is forced to park in although we are much closer to the back lot and there are other dorms closer to the pit). I was in a pretty weird mood, not really a good mood, but not necessarily a bad mood either, and Heather and I decided it would be fun to roll down the hill that we have to hike up to get out of the pit because they have not installed the stairs that common sense sees as necessary. So we got to the top of the hill, and then rolled back down. We did it once or twice and got some other girls to do it. I guess the whole campus was just in a weird mood. This idea probably wouldn't have been such an unintelligent decision if it wasn't for the fact that i am allergic to grass. Right now i am sitting here trying not to move my elbows because they broke out from the grass. So pretty much, I'm sitting here feeling like an idiot, and i thought i would share it with you.

***Yesterday, my mom called me and told me that my aunt is getting worse fast. They exected her to die last night or this morning. I haven't gotten a call yet this morning, so i am assuming that means she lived through the night. Please pray she gets saved before she dies. Also, please pray for Charles and i as we will probably be driving home for the funeral.

No comments: