Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Late Lights and Lost Causes

So here i sit on the extremely comfortable floor of my dorm, and i've been working on homework all day. For those of you that know me, you know that isn't normal. Actually, some people reading this are probably doubting that i have even cracked a book today, but i really have. I have three papers due in the next few days, and i haven't really typed a single word yet. My day has been filled with the glorious activities of research and reading...o and we did short sheet my roommate's bed,but that was only a five minute break. Not only am i studying, but I'm staying up late in order to accomplish something...remember, i don't sacrifice sleep for anything, and here i am planning to get less than 6 hrs of sleep just to get up and do it all again tomorrow. However, i do get an hour nap on the way to Beloit for church tomorrow night...now that its dark and i can't do homework in the car.

So im reading my book for Gen. Psych..How to get to know your Teenager...which is great since i have teenagers and everything. And guess what, I get to write a book report on it. For being a Christian Psychology book it seems very self-centered. Then i have a pile of books for my 6-8 page Heritage paper...yep...and i have to read 300 pages. Ok, im done venting now...no really i am.

YAY!! I'm going to Chicago this weekend...woo woo for a needed break from school. THEN, Thanksgiving break is only a week away, and i get to go stay with my good friend Erica. I'm excited although i really wish i was going to see my family. Then, not even a week later, I'm going to TN!! So pray for this crazy week...

And finally let me leave you with this incredible prayer verse i got this week: (1Ti 2:8) I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.~ how amazing would it be if this verse was accomplished?

No comments: