Thursday, September 01, 2011

Mixed Feelings on Life

Ok, so admit it. The year really starts, not in January as celebrated, but, at the end of August/beginning of September. New clothes in the closet. New ambitions, new goals, new friends, new teachers...etc. This year has been just a little tough....maybe just weird, but I'm not starting traditional school for the first time since I was three years old. Admittedly, I do start subbing as soon as the calls start coming, but for now I'm struggling with not having school as a "purpose" in my life. For those of you who don't know, I did get a three month, long term substitute position at the school I student taught at. I am unbelievably excited (and if i already mentioned this on my blog...get over it...im excited :) ) But that doesn't start until October, and I want to be in classes NOW. Teaching preferably, but learning is always a great experience that I truly love, so for now I'm busying myself reading and completing projects that NEED to be done. Hoping to get sub calls soooon :)

No comments: