Thursday, October 19, 2006

Quick update on my life

So this has been an interesting week to say the least. I am sitting at mcalisters right now because...i am so excited about this...Pastor Sexton cancelled classes today. Yep, no classes...no special meeting...no nothing...except i have to work in like an hour...ugh. This week was Mission Conference, and I guess he just knew how incredibly exhausted we all are. Like I said, this week was Mission Conference, and it was really good. The main speaker was a pastor from Austrailia, and I just love accents (except for super hick southern). One of my good friends got saved yesterday, and i am just really excited. I even got to work extra hours on tues and wed. so i have more money to go to Indiana with....I AM GOING TO INDIANA IN A WEEK!!!! I am a little excited and a little spastic. I've never been to Indiana.

This week wasn't all happy though. On Sunday night, one of my best friends got her car stolen...yep right off the back lot on campus. Why do people do such retarded things??? I am praying that we will find it. She is taking this way better than i ever thought anyone could. I just want to find out who did this and beat them till they are lacking the ability to drive anything. Just pray!!! That's about all we can do right now unless i find someone willing to go to the search the alleys of knoxville with me...any takers??

Oh and i can't find my phone right now...i think i might have left it in my friends dorm, but i don't know...my phone is my lifeline. I can't talk to ANYONE without it. I am a little nervous, but it will turn up.

One more thing, my dad is in Buffalo with the Red Cross...I guess they got beaucoup snow (i don't know cause i don't have any source of news) Just pray he stays safe...he is the first shift shelter supervisor...he's pretty excited. My dad just likes helping people, and its awesome. Well i know this has been a pretty spastic blog, but i am trying to keep you all updated.

No comments: