Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Watch what you say

So my life has gone from confusing to utterly brain numbingly crazy. I don't know what to think. I assumed some stuff yesterday and i wrote a hurtful blog that could have ruined a friendship if that person wasn't as understanding as they are. There is a saying about when you assume things but since i don't allow vulgarity in my blog or life, i can't share it with you. I shouldn't have rushed into write such brash things. It just shows you that you should think about the words before you speak...wow...my parents were right about something. Anyhoo, right now i don't know who to believe. I don’t know what to do. I don't know what i did to deserve this. I don't know if i hurt someone to make them do this. I don't know if anyone did anything. I don't know if i am going to pass my pastoral epistles midterm. i don't know if this issue is ever going to be completely resolved (but i want it to more than anything.). I want things to go back to the way it was, but i want this to make me and my friendships grow. I want my friendships to be strengthened. I want to grow closer to God. But what you want and what you get are two different things. I am so confused…but God knows and some day He will explain it all.

No comments: