Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Irrational Fears

In my life i have three irrational fears. I prolly have more, but i haven't really thought about them enough to develop them. These aren't fears like a loved one dying or ending up alone for the rest of my life, which to me are totally rational fears. My three irrational fears are as follows: throwing up (i haven't done that since i was 8, and the thought of it gives me goosebumps), sparklers (yeah the ones like on the fourth of July. i know that sounds retarded, but those things scare the fire outta me), and finally scary movies. Until last night, i hadn't watched a scary movie since i was 15, and that one was forced at a friend's 16th birthday party. Well, last night i got together with some friends and we watched Darkness Falls. It is a movie about a psycho tooth fairy (i know it sounds lame already). The movie was actually pretty good, just not scary. It was extremely predictable. Not to mention i had a friend that had seen it a hundred times who kept saying, "yeah those policemen are about to get lit up" and "you're gonna go flying out the window and through the air with the tooth fairy." So if i keep seeing "scary" movies like that i guess i don't have to worry about my third fear anymore, but the first two will prolly be with me for awhile.

No comments: