Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'll be home for Christmas...Home for the Holidays!!

So...Finals are OVER!!!! That means i am officially a 2nd semester junior, and even better and more important i am going home tomorrow. I love these Christmas songs that make me think of home! I am hoping i get to get my phone back today. On friday, it deactivated and deleted itself. Yep, i couldn't talk on it, and even if i could have, all my contacts are GONE!!! So i have no phone numbers except for the ones i have scraped together over the last few days. So, i guess i'l update when i get home...so i just checked my voicemail (using another phone) and verizon called me to let me know they had my phone...how'd they expect me to check it if they have my phone??

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

lol... only in America! Also, only in America do they have handicapped parking spaces in front of ice rinks... Noelle and I have a good laugh about that one every Tuesday when we go to our lessons and have to make sure her mom doesn't park in one....