Wednesday, December 27, 2006

God's Promises

So here i am sitting here. I am praying about some stuff...some pretty big stuff. Nothing depressing or anything. I just want to make the right decision because if i don't i will always regret it. Maybe ive posed this question before, but why is it that in the years of our lives that we are most unsure of everything do we have to make the biggest decisions that mold our lives? O well i guess that is when we learn to truly rely on God because no one else can make these decisions for us. I just have to pray about this and talk to some ppl and figure this all out. God assured me He'll be will me through it...Psa 32:8 ~I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: i will guide thee with mine eye~ Isn't it awesome how God gives us those promises right when we need them???

No comments: