Thursday, May 22, 2008

This is a Test

This is a test of my new blogging system that i will be using for the remainder of the summer. At least while im at camp. Right now i should be packing. I say "should be" because instead, Charles and i are sitting on the couch enjoying our last few hours of internet access before we are cut off from the civilized world. Ok, so its not that bad, and i really am looking forward to camp. I've just got mixed emotions about leaving my friends here, and leaving the ability to talk to my friends from school at any time. But tomorrow morning we're jumping in the car and taking off on a whole new adventure. This should be interesting. We did manage to get directions today. And we still have a thousand things to get done before we leave...so i will write to you all again...but next time...i'll probably be in Louisiana.

No comments: