Friday, August 18, 2006

I guess i needed a laugh...

So i guess i have returned to my addiction to blogging, even though no one ever reads this anymore...i just got back from a college and career fellowship with my sunday school class. The real reason for this fellowship was that no one had money to go to cedar point with the rest of the church...i did, but since i just went less than two weeks ago, i didn't really see the point. Anyway, i got there at the same time Trisha and Dave pulled up...dave is here till wednesday to visit and see Trisha since he is going to be going to Missouri. That makes me kinda sad since this will be my first year at school without the whole crew from my church...even though i don't really hang out with them much. We do have 2 more people from my church joining us, but enough rambling about that. We sat around and talked for about 4 hours before we decided to pull out pit...now i love the game pit, but it was nothing like the time i played the pit version of spoons at sara's house...nothing beats the conspiring that occured that night, however tonight, no one tried to break my fingers. It was fun though since i won 2 out of 3 games!

Poor dave was the only guy there until ryan showed up after he got out of work and then the laughter really started. Ryan and dave have only known each other for a short time but they make a great comedy team. I don't think i have laughed so hard in a while (well, except for some at cedar point). The other guys from our class couldn't make it since one is a newlywed, one went to cedar point, and one was showing his mom around the wonderful city of Erie...although i still don't see why he didn't come since that should have taken all of 2 seconds.

The night started with everyone sitting around and talking about their weddings...it wasn't until later that i realized i was the only single person there...kinda depressing, but i'm used to it. I sat and listened..got bored and went to talk to my sunday school teacher. I went to her house last night to a "home spa party." The girl that threw the party wasn't saved, and we were sharing the gospel with her when i had to leave, so i wanted to know how everything turned out after i left. She didn't get saved, but she seems really open...pray for her...her name is stacie.

Anyway, i had a great time, and it was good to get out and socialize a little. Please pray for me...i am dealing with some family stuff right now and it is kinda hard. Have you ever felt like your whole world is pretty much spinning the wrong way...not spinning out of control, but everything is going the absolute opposite of what you want. I just wish someone could tell me how to fix everything...how to get my world spinning the right way again.

No comments: