Friday, June 09, 2006

Just One of those days

Ok, so for some reason today, I am feeling really depressed. I don't know if it's because all my friends are a million miles away, and i have nothing to do, or because i just haven't had a dramatic day in a while (but this isn't exactly a "worst day of my life"). I just feel like pretty much everyone is highly annoyed by me (go figure...). I'm sorry if i've seemed really weird lately. I just feel really stupid when i'm like this because everyone else has problems, and theirs are bigger than mine. Wow...i'm such a loser.

I realized the other day that when i get on messenger, i turn stupid. I say the stupidest things at the stupidest time. I just hope i'm not really like that all the time!!!

Ok, now that i have practically made you all think i am having an emotional breakdown (i promise, i'm not...it's just one of those days; i will return to my perky, sarcastic self tomorrow), let me give you an update on the rest of my life. My parents are STILL remodeling their bathroom...this is taking an eternity. I just want my bathroom back! I am still waiting to start my job, and make some serious cash. Well, serious enough to go back to school. Still can't wait for my church's NBT! We will be decorating soon and i am still waiting for that endowment of artistic talent. Hope you all have a GREAT day/week/summer!

***Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to!***

No comments: